Terms & Conditions
No contract will be valid between you and INDUS HOTELS in respect of any services or products offered through our website until and unless INDUS HOTELSaccepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order, and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking.
- he holding period for any booking will be up to 3 working days after which it will be considered as cancelled.
- Booking will be considered confirmed after the recipe of 50% of the total amount.
- The invoice will be raised after the full payment.
- The Hotels Management have the sole right of changing the rates with prior notice to their business partners.
- All bookings will be accepted through an official mail-id or a hard copy of the company's reservation slip or booking vouchers.
- All booking confirmations are subject to 100% advance payment.
Change is the only constant in this world. If you need to reschedule, we will be happy to help. However, rescheduling your reservation is subject to room availability and seasonal rates. In the event of cancellation of your reservation, cancellation charges plus taxes may apply (if any)
Check – In Policy : According to Gov. regulation, a valid photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 Years, It is mandatory to present their ID at the time of Check In. (Please not Local ID’S and Pan card will be not excepted)
Our standard Check intime – and Check Out time will be at 12PM
All bookings will be accepted through official mail-id or a hard copy of company's reservation slip or booking vouchers.
All booking confirmation are subject 100% advance payment.
Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take within 15 days to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (Natural Disasters or Political Issues etc.) and the tour has already commenced, then we may not refund.
Cancellation & Child Policy
- 100% retention charges in terms of cancellation within 7 days prior to Check-In.
- 50% retention charges in terms of cancellation within 10 days prior to Check-In.
- No retention charges in terms of cancellation before 15 days prior to Check-In.
- Children below 5 years will be complimentary & above 5 years will be charged as per CNB charges.